Register your interest in Queensland College of Music Vocational Courses now.
How To Apply
All qualification levels except for Certificate II require an audition.
- Complete and send audition form (not required Certificate II)
- Pay $60 audition fee
- Complete and send audition paperwork and sit your audition
- Once notified that audition is successful, complete and send enrolment form
- The applicant is required to perform three contrasting pieces of their choice.
- The audition is not a test but an opportunity for the Queensland College of Music to determine your current knowledge and skill and to ensure qualifications in Music are relevant to you and will enhance your musicianship and employability.
- The audition performance will be an opportunity for you to demonstrate:
- proficiency and confidence in your selected instrument
- an ability to perform with confidence and expression
- technical skills, music reading skills and aural perception skills